- WHO WE ARE
GayDenver.com is a company incorporated in Colorado whose principal place of business is at 191 University Blvd #109, Denver, CO 80206.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
GayDenver.com collects personal information supplied by you during the registration process. This information includes, but is not limited to:
Name and your business name
Social media accounts
Phone and e-mail details
Comments you make on blogs and discussion forums on the website
Correspondence with us by email and post
GayDenver.com collects this personal information from you in order to (a) manage your GayDenver.com account and update the records we hold about you; (b) to process transactions; (c) develop and improve our website, product, and service offerings; (d) enforce our agreements; (e) carry out statistical analysis and market research; (f) carry out regulatory checks; (g) make this website available to you and identify products and services which you may be interested in; and (h) to send periodic emails and texts.
- HOW AND WHEN IS YOUR INFORMATION SHARED WITH OTHER PARTIES?
User information collected by or provided to us may be shared with other parties in the following manner:
• To our affiliates and certain third parties if required to recover debts and/or enforce any agreement.
• To a third party if it acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets in connection with the acquisition.
• When required by applicable law.
• Information about users may be shared with service providers.
• Information about usersamay be shared with fraud prevention agencies in order to perform checks.
GayDenver.com works with a number of trusted partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- DO WE SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
While we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, we accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or not delivered.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
• Update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
• Opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the details specified below.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
In some cases, these links may be to partner companies with whom we have a business relationship, and who provide compensation to GayDenver.com in return.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of the 13. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
- CONTACTING US
191 University Blvd #109
Denver, CO 80206